JOHN E. TALSKY
- Marquette University School of Business
- Administration graduate Magna Cum Laude 1971
- Marquette University Law School graduate Magna Cum Laude (Valedictorian)1973
- Editor of Marquette Law Review 1973
- (1973-1986)-Partner in Talsky & Talsky, Attorneys at Law
- (1986-Present)-President of Talsky & Talsky, S.C.
- Extensive work in Estate Planning; Elder Law issues; Real Estate Transactions
- (1980-Present) -Village of Greendale Board of Zoning Appeals: Member ; Chairman (1990-Present)
- Preside at hearings on appeals by citizens for zoning variances
- Draft findings of fact and judgment resulting from hearings
- (1973-2000)General Counsel for Mitchell Savings Bank
- Advised Bank on all Federal and State regulatory issues.
- Appeared on behalf of Bank in all litigation
- Advised and represented Bank in merger with South Milwaukee
- Savings Bank to form PyraMax Bank
- (2000-Present)-Retained Counsel for PyraMax Bank
- Counsel and advise Bank personnel regarding regulatory and legal issues
- Concentrating in the area of real estate finance.
- Review documentation for legal transactions of the Bank
- Member of Board of Directors for PyraMax Bank, FSB